This dynamic development will effectively connect the community at every turn with thoughtful, multi-functional spaces that encourage interaction and activity through the seasons. Employing purposeful design, the District is pedestrian-friendly not only to inspire healthy living, but also to ensure visitors can take in the full host of offerings with ease, and convenient access directly from St.Albert trail.
Elevate Your Everyday
Introducing The Urban District
The Urban District transcends your average shopping centre. Reflecting the City of St. Albert’s active population, our vision is to create a vibrant multi-use development that boasts retail, hospitality, medical, professional and residential offerings all anchored by a naturally stunning, lush park space that transforms into an ice rink to be enjoyed throughout the winter months. In the Urban District, the stress of day-to-day errands and appointments dissolves against a backdrop of stimulating sights and exciting discoveries.
Seeking to invigorate residents and provide them with unprecedented access to high-end convenience, the Urban District cultivates a heightened quality of life.
- New 12.85 acre site located along St.Albert Trail
- Over 400,000 sq ft. of retail, food & beverage, medical, professional and residential uses
- Engaging experiences and critical connection at the pedestrian level
- Presents true “live, work & play” opportunity
- Distinctively unique and people-oriented
- Exterior building finishes consisting of stone, brick, glass and metal panels
- Alberta’s 6th largest city, boasting a population of over 64,000
- St.Albert Trail daily traffic count: over 40,000 cars
- Average household income: $150,000 per annum
- Named ‘Best Small City in Canada’ 2015/2016 (MoneySense)
- Ranked 4th ‘Best Place to Raise a Family’ (MoneySense)
- Ranked 9th ‘Best Canadian City for New Citizens to Settle in 2016’